There is ONE person who gets paid for watching paint dry

There is ONE person who gets paid for watching paint dry
Whenever I’m asked to do something I would rather not do, I usually retort with a flippant ‘I’ll rather watch paint dry’. Well, Dr. Thomas Curwen will beg to disagree with me. After all, the 34-year-old is a research scientist from Twyford, Berkshire whose job with the international paint company Dulux is to literally watch paint dry and he’ll have you know that he finds it most interesting at that.
His scope of work involves carefully observing the changing colors and particles of paint as it dries – both on walls as well as under a microscope. It’s an important task within the company as it ensures that the paints are durable and do not fall off at the slightest touch.

paint drying


paint drying

0 Comment "There is ONE person who gets paid for watching paint dry"

Post a Comment