A hotel which doesn’t exist gets multiple reviews on Trip Advisor

A hotel which doesn’t exist gets multiple reviews on Trip Advisor
Don’t you just adore the rather quaint hotel featured in the movie The Grand Budapest Hotel? Apparently, some of us like it so much we have made fantasy trips to it and left reviews of our imaginary stays.
Take this comment, for example, posted recently on the popular travel website Trip Advisor by chris2k, ‘I realized that this was an extraordinary establishment at first gaze. Everything was just right. The service was personal and attentive. That lobby boy knew what I needed even before I knew I needed it. However I noticed that old blonde ladies in their 80s seemed to get even better service. Made me almost wish to be one myself’.
Just in case the clueless really get all excited about nothing, Trip Advisor has put up a prominent notice flagged in red on the same page which reads, ‘As seen in the 2014 Wes Anderson movie – The Grand Budapest Hotel. Have fun reading these reviews. Go on, add your own! Just don’t try to book a visit here, because this fictional place doesn’t really exist’.

travel reviews


travel reviews


travel reviews

0 Comment "A hotel which doesn’t exist gets multiple reviews on Trip Advisor"

Post a Comment