Designer chances on trashed packaging she designed, shoots pictures of them

Designer chances on trashed packaging she designed, shoots pictures of them
Somehow we chanced upon this feature of Debbie Millman from an old issue of Print, where she talked about finding trash made up of packaging she helped to design in the past. It apparently happens quite often with her huge portfolio of work. Naturally, she snaps a photo of the trashed packaging to freeze that moment in time. As she commented to the magazine, ‘To me, it is proof that someone, somewhere, enjoyed something I put my heart and soul into, and which I bravely and sentimentally released into the world. I only hope these castoffs end up recycled.’

Debbie Millman trash


Debbie Millman trash


Debbie Millman trash


Debbie Millman trash

0 Comment "Designer chances on trashed packaging she designed, shoots pictures of them"

Post a Comment